albino cory with red marks?

DiscusLover

It looks like they have injured themselves is there anything in the tank that come have injured them other aggressive fish that could have killed them or some ware they could have be  trapped or got into a tight space 

Im not sure what you mean by flashing. Last week IMG_3169.jpg.cc4172112d616581fc117e7ffe769f77.jpgI introduced 3 baby blue acura and 6 baby angels and it was going well for a couple days and then I noticed their behavior changing they were less active and eating less then they used too. All the other fish were doing okay Im not sure why it was only cory. The only decorations that I have seen them going into is the pipes but rarely and under the rock but other then that they are out in the open and in the plant area and for the wave maker I turn it on for a min after they are done eating so that the leftover food and poo gets into the filter

On 6/16/2022 at 3:01 AM, ryan1 said:

Im not sure what you mean by flashing. Last week IMG_3169.jpg.cc4172112d616581fc117e7ffe769f77.jpgI introduced 3 baby blue acura and 6 baby angels and it was going well for a couple days and then I noticed their behavior changing they were less active and eating less then they used too. All the other fish were doing okay Im not sure why it was only cory. The only decorations that I have seen them going into is the pipes but rarely and under the rock but other then that they are out in the open and in the plant area and for the wave maker I turn it on for a min after they are done eating so that the leftover food and poo gets into the filter

Flashing is when fish rub on objects in the tank it usually behaviour you see when your fish have  flukes or  ich or some other types of parasites