Wishing the Aquarium Co Op well

Brian

I just wanted to take a moment and wish the entire Aquarium Co Op family well wishes.  For everyone that makes this community so awesome the forum, physical store and online store.  Extra special well wishes for a safe and speedy return for Cory and Dorkula.  Be safe.

• Love 2

• Administrators

Thanks, we are taking it easy, mostly just runny noses now. Still have more quarantine, but I'm trying to push forward on some projects while I'm stuck with my laptop 🙂

Best wishes to Cory and Wife (sorry Do not know her name always heard my wife in the videos )  wishing you both the best 

If the AOC team is unwell to  wishing you the best to 

Will keep everyone in my prayers and sending love to all  and for a speedy recovery ❤️🩹 

On 6/6/2022 at 7:35 AM, Pepere said:

If this is covid we are talking about, I just finished recovering from it.  In addition to being 56, Ihave a body Mass Index over 25 which is an independent risk factor for severe covid.

I was prescribed Paxlovid and would endorse it heartily if one doesnt have contraindications to taking it.

symptoms noticeably improved within 12 hours of first dose. My recovery was faster than 30 something children of mine. 7 days after positive test I was symptom free.

You do have to start taking it within 5 days of first symptoms, so waiting to see if you get worse is not a great strategy.

Interesting, I'm 55 and my BMI according to a chart online is 30. No other problems.

I was diagnosed about a month ago and my doc did not suggest or give me anything. I was not very sick though. 

Does it depend on vaccination status maybe? Or just symptoms? OR both??

I had a sore throat and a little fatigue at the time. It got worse but not horrible.

I've had two Madernas and a Maderna booster about 3 months ago. I was sick for over a week.