LFS in Dallas

BigJ

I’m in Shreveport, but when my wife and I took a trick over to Plano a while back.  Stopped into Exotic Aquatics 2929 Custer rd.  It was a real nice shop, had some stunning Discus, plants etc.  also had some nice drift wood.  If memory serves.  

I live in Dallas and none of the stores mentioned so far are on the "east" side of Dallas.  The shop most "east" is Aquarium Boutique, 9035 Garland Rd.  I have purchased many fish there through the years and have never had one die. 

East Dallas is a solid hour from me, but I still manage to hit Dallas North Aquarium semi-regular.  Better selection than nearly anyplace else I’ve been to, but it’s north Dallas, not east.

Since you’re coming from the east, you should definitely try to hit the mom and pop store, A-Z Aquatics in Royse City (a good bit east of Dallas and rather out in the boonies).  Best plant selection at the best prices of anywhere in the metroplex, by far.  They have decent, but not astonishing fish selection, but good prices and healthy stock.  They are just starting to do some saltwater.  They’ve been all fresh in the past. Super nice people and staff.

• Like 1