Need help identify fish fry

Josh333

For sure cories.  Keen eyes ya got there!  I think those are going to be pandas but I’m not certain.  Just based on pics I’ve seen in the past on panda vs pygmy cories.  I think pygmies have more spots and speckles right from the start if I remember right.  But somebody will chime in that has experience with one or the other and be able to say what they look like as tiny fry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like pandas for the win!  I’m pretty sure that pygmy fry pics I’ve seen looked a lot like my bronze cory fry with lots of spots and speckles.  I’m pretty sure somebody on here got some pygmy fry at some point and posted pics.  Have you done a search, yet?  Just do an overall search of the whole forum for “pygmy fry” and see what pops up.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 3:38 AM, Odd Duck said:

Looks like pandas for the win!  I’m pretty sure that pygmy fry pics I’ve seen looked a lot like my bronze cory fry with lots of spots and speckles.  I’m pretty sure somebody on here got some pygmy fry at some point and posted pics.  Have you done a search, yet?  Just do an overall search of the whole forum for “pygmy fry” and see what pops up.

Yeah I haven't done much research and had no idea I had a panda pair lol was looking at my apisto fry in the breeder and i was like what the heck are those fry lol

• Like 1