Leaving my aquarium

Paul 71

a few factors to be considered, bigger tanks can go longer without concern for water changes, also any plants? plants give a good source of food as they tend to have micro organisms grow on them fish can nibble on. give more info please, tank size, how many danios, etc etc.

6 Minnows & Danios in a 60cm Length-30cm width-35cm height aquarium roughly 20gal & 2 apple snails2 Java and a narrow grass in but large enough & slightly brackish so they aren't cut down by the snails. Hornwort is 1 I'm considering or floating. My parents old fish pond has some duck weed but is harbouring darters & dragonflies but hasn't been oxygenated for some years. The rotten leaves from the storms have built up & rotted on the base but the plants are fine

I've left a 10g tank with 5 platies and 2 otos "alone" for up to  6 days and came home to healthy fish.  Each time, I give the fish a couple of slightly bigger than usual feedings and then follow up with a big water change so they have full bellies and a clean tank on day 1.