Creative Susswassertang Ideas?

Martin

Anyone have any neat/creative uses for Susswassertang?  This plant is practically unkillable and has a such a lovely color and texture, but I can't seem to find a lot of great ways to use it.  I did find a video on YouTube for making vines, which works out really well, but I'd like to consider other options.  Any of you big brains have any ideas?

20220131_200440.jpg.3345595d74ba750e53313fa2f76a5e0f.jpg

Thanks guys.  I had considered a tree as well, but not so much the "moss wall".  The pieces of plant aren't as fine as say, java moss, so I'm not sure how well it would carpet the mesh?  I had never considered an upside down approach... I'll have to fiddle around and see.  I'm not fond of superglue, so it might be tricky.

I was thinking I could us a large floating feeding ring, maybe attach it by tying pieces to it even with thread loosely, see how it grew. I thought that because I do have a ring I don't use and I have thread. Maybe I'd even tinker with threading some airline (again I have that) across the feeding ring and draping the Subwassertang across it. All things I turn in my mind. Do I do it? Nope. 😄 Subwassertang though has amazing form you can't really see when it's on the substrate or attached to something, that's why I thought trying to string it out and floating it you could see how amazing it really is. 

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
Typos are lame
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1