panda cory size ?

BETTA999

hi i am going to change my pepper cory for some pandas what size do they get because my lfs and internet keep saying lies they told me my paleatus where going to be small and they are not so how big do panda corys get and how much can i keep in a 10 gallon tank {the minimun please i have some population already dy but i do weekley water change and have a good filter 🙂

On 1/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, Guppysnail said:

Depends on your betta temperament. I know you were struggling with water quality due to betta fry. I would return the others and not add more stock to that tank. Your betta fry will grow causing more issues. 

kinda of rigth not even an oto becase i have that kind of little thin alge that alge eaters love

On 1/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, Guppysnail said:

Depends on your betta temperament. I know you were struggling with water quality due to betta fry. I would return the others and not add more stock to that tank. Your betta fry will grow causing more issues. 

yes i now i sound like im a person that will say things like *my waters fine now* but i really is with frecuent water change i dont have any string alge because my water improved and the snails are desapearing and planning to give 7 of the bettas to one of my family member that also is a nerm