Help, sinking. Newbie emergency

Ms. Fancy Fish

PLEASE HELP. My oranda had been slow swimming for a couple weeks, now she spends most of the time laying at the bottom of tank. 

55gallon with 3 fancies total. Water parameters are good, water has been a little cold at 67.8. But the other two fancies are swimming around active. When it's time to.eat she still eats. And poops regularly.  She has started developing wen this last month, it startedwith these bubble like areas on both gill plates. (Pics below)

I have had her almost 2 years. Never had any issues.  @Cory please help

20211231_143100.jpg

20211231_144053.jpg

Edited by Ms. Fancy Fish
  • Like 1

Haven't noticed any rapid breathing.  Last water change was yesterday.  I do 75% weekly. As far as feeding. I alternate between frozen blood worm, mysis, brine, krill; steamed broccoli or spinach, repashy super gold and super green, and hikari seaweed extreme.

During the week they eat 3 times a day. I've slowed that down to once or twice because of the cold temp

Edited by Ms. Fancy Fish

It could be a swim bladder problem most cases of swim bladder are caused by your fish over eating and the stomach putting pressure on the swim bladder constipation or a bacterial infection there's a couple of things you could try fasting for a couple of days if you notice no improvement try Epsom salt baths 1 table spoon for 2 gallons for no more than 15 minutes 2-3 times a day as Epsom salt acts as a muscle relaxants to relieve pressure on the swim bladder 

• Thanks 1

Aquarium salt won't help with swim bladder it will help with  Gill function and add essential electrolytes and treat external bacterial infections and some external parasites you could add a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 5 gallons directly to the tank  @Ms. Fancy Fish

Edited by Colu