Good early morning from San Antonio, Texas, My name is Anthony.  Started fish keeping back in 99 but I was hacking my through it as a 20 something year old just living for the weekends.  My life blasted off in 2000 when I became a flight attendant for Continental Airlines (now United Airlines).  Everything with life on the ground had to be left behind in a sense. Being new to the industry I had to sacrifice pet keeping. 20 years later this past April I found myself grounded and furloughed due to covid19.  Currently in the process of redefining myself while I am on the ground these days more than ever. The silver lining is I rediscovered my passion for fish keeping while setting up a 2.5g for my son's new beta this past Christmas.  I found Mr. Cory on YT in Jan. of this year, because I knew that 2.5g for Shiney Blue(my boy's name for his beta) wasn't going to last. In short, Shiney Blue is in a planted 20L with 7 black mollys and four golden algae eaters. That tank is in our front room which has become a basic fish room with 4 active tanks out of a total of 12. Wife thinks I have lost my mind lol! I have plenty of room to grow in the hobby with the empty tanks on standby, and I am in no hurry. They consist of two 40 breeders, a 55, three 20Ls, three 10g and the 40g container pond (activated) on the back patio. It's pretty much been Aquarium CO-op tv here. I've got the empty tanks in a holding pattern for now and focusing on enjoying the ones I have stocked. Been busy learning about all the fish I keep (mostly beginner fish), growing, and even trying my hand at breeding for fun. Much love for this place, and Cory for all that he has done for the hobby. I proudly ware two of the Co-op's T-shirts as I cycle through my jeans and t-shirt wardrobe, and proud to say that I support his business, all my sponges are Aquarium Co-op! 

Anthony Curiale

So many people rediscovering the hobby! I've only been here for like three months, but that seems to be a reoccurring theme.

I suppose it's the same with every hobby...

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have the makings of a fishroom already!