Dwarf Chain Loach Care Guide ?

Leo2o915

• Administrators

I suspect this hasn't gotten a response yet cause there isn't a question and the statement is vague. Here what I think you're asking?

Dwarf chain loaches are easy to care for, normal tropical temps of 74 to 82 like most fish in the hobby. They do fine with or without current. All loaches eat meaty foods such as blood worms, brine shrimp, clams, snails and almost all dry foods. 

On 10/6/2020 at 12:06 PM, Cory said:

I suspect this hasn't gotten a response yet cause there isn't a question and the statement is vague. Here what I think you're asking?

Dwarf chain loaches are easy to care for, normal tropical temps of 74 to 82 like most fish in the hobby. They do fine with or without current. All loaches eat meaty foods such as blood worms, brine shrimp, clams, snails and almost all dry foods. 

So 81 should be good with a L333

Hey there @Leo2o915, are you looking for a care guide for dwarf chain loaches?  If so, Seriously Fish Keeping is an excellent resource.  You can find an article here on them:  https://www.seriouslyfish.com/species/ambastaia-sidthimunki/

As per temperature the chain loaches can range from 20 - 30'c (68'f - 86'f). Match that up to L333, which has a range of 26' - 30' C (79 - 86'f).  

My apologies for any assumptions, I am just not a 100% sure what you are asking. 

Edited by Ben_RF
adding hyperlink