#TeamSeas

OnlyGenusCaps

So, I hope this is appropriate here given the aquatic nature of this effort.  It looks like a bunch of YouTube creators have banded together to support an effort by Mr. Beast and Mark Rober (who is genuinely a nice guy - I have a family member who knows him) to try to support efforts to remove 30 million pounds of plastic waste from rivers, and ultimately oceans and beaches.  The effort is called "Team Seas" (a take off off their earlier successful collaboration "Team Trees").  You can check out a video about it here.  I'm surprised that I haven't seen any of the FishTuber folks posting videos on this.  I'd have thought they would be all over a cause like this related to aquatic life.  Anyhow, I just wanted to bring it to the attention of folks here in case there was interest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@OnlyGenusCaps I was equally surprised that none of the “Fishtubers” got behind this. I’m an avid watcher of anything Mark Rober. I think the man is a genius. The realization that most (not all) “Fishtubers” center around their collection and what they are acquiring, it becomes evident how selfish most of these channels are, rather than backing a selfless cause (although this effects us all). I’m glad someone added this to this forum, seems the most appropriate here of all places. Kudos to you buddy! 

• Thanks 1