Normal betta poop?

Helan

• 2 months later...

Hi EveryOne

I'm just new to the forum and also new at the fish keeping world. I've been full-time gathering information for about a month or 2, while cycling my 10gallon for a betta and maybe a small school of endlers. I have my betta (and an assasin snail) now for a few days and this morning I found some strange cinnamon role looking poop (I suppose) in the tank. I can not find a lot of information (especially pics or videos) showing what poop is supposed to look like 😁. I think this is the result of overfeeding my betta? at 8am he gets e very small pinch of Tetra Betta flakes and at 8pm I give him about 10 to 15 Hikari Batta bio-gold pellets, which he devours in less than a minute 🤭. He wasn't bloated yesterday, so if you think this could be something else, let me know.

My betta and his poo 

20211213_160157.jpg

20211213_121125.jpg

20211213_150945.jpg

Thank you @xXInkedPhoenixX, I have seen so many in the different lfs over the past months and was never sure which one I would choose, but as soon as I saw this one, I knew and even took it home a bit to soon 😏

I thought so much. I just wanted to be sure it is poo as it was layed down like a small art work 😅. He didn't get any food tonight, let him flare for about 15min and then lights out. No more food until tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the feedback!  

Edited by Nel
  • Love 1