Sadness

Hobbit

On 9/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, Hobbit said:

I started reading the instructions and realized I was supposed to have a bottle #1 and a bottle #2.

Oh no! The vendor should be easily able to make this right, if not reach out to API.

On 9/8/2021 at 7:02 AM, Stef said:

My recent shipment of the KH and GH combo test kit came with two bottles of just KH. Coop came to the rescue!

To be honest, I'd rather have two kH test kits than 2 GH test kits since you go through a ton more of the reagent. 

The biggest bummer is that I bought this from a LFS three states away. I’ll call them, but I don’t think it’s going to be worth it to them to ship me a replacement. Not sure if they can refund my credit card without me being there, either. I knew I should have just ordered this from the coop! 😝

On 9/8/2021 at 10:56 AM, Hobbit said:

The biggest bummer is that I bought this from a LFS three states away. I’ll call them, but I don’t think it’s going to be worth it to them to ship me a replacement. Not sure if they can refund my credit card without me being there, either. I knew I should have just ordered this from the coop! 😝

If it were me, at this point I'd contact API.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’m happy to report that API did indeed send me a new kit! 😃 They offered to send a new one immediately, but I did have to poke them a few weeks later when it never arrived. They responded quickly and eventually I did get the new kit in the mail. 😊

• Like 2