Anyone using a wifi/app doser?

Jimfish98

Currently adding Easy Green and Carbon, but being consistent isn't easy these days. Been thinking of adding Iron soon making too. Would be easier just to dose and keep up with reservoir levels. I like Echotech and their versa pumps are nice but pricey and in short supply. Been considering the Jebao Wifi 3.4 but its hit and miss on reviews. Who's using what and thoughts on your units?

Depends on how many tanks you have, In my opinion for anything under at least 10 tanks I can do better things with that money. I used one a few years ago that had been a present but decided I get better results by visually inspecting each tank before dosing than by automation. I was so underwhelmed by the performance that I don't even remember anymore what brand it was, I do remember it cost my wife somewhere between $160 - $190 some bucks and made a clicking noise when it operated. I really love that she always tries to support my hobby and has an eye out to find new gadgets I might like, but we both agreed to sell that one, and buy more plants instead back then after fiddling with it for about three months.