Twitch Stream of a tank

Charles 8

Hello,

I travel a lot for work and find having a fish tank visible very relaxing. I have really liked the aquariums that I have seen on Aquarium Co-Ops YouTube shows. What is the likelihood of them having a full time stream of one of their main tanks? Also since I have amazon prime I have a free subscription that I would be happy to give to Aquarium Co-Op to support their content even without this.

Thanks,

Charles

Edited by Charles 8

On 7/27/2021 at 12:25 PM, Charles 8 said:

Hello,

I travel a lot for work and find having a fish tank visible very relaxing. I have really liked the aquariums that I have seen on Aquarium Co-Ops YouTube shows. What is the likelihood of them having a full time stream of one of their main tanks? Also since I have amazon prime I have a free subscription that I would be happy to give to Aquarium Co-Op to support their content even without this.

Thanks,

Charles

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/murphy-camera

they have a murphy cam on their website

• Like 3

On 7/27/2021 at 2:07 PM, sudofish said:

Cory's said before he doesn't want to do Twitch due to how much moderation it would need and how toxic chat can get. Though I can't imagine Asmongold's fans would be watching an aquarium stream you never know.

He also said he'd love to do a better stream (but no chat) but it's about number 5000 on his list of would be cool to do with his time or his employee's time.  Given the things he's working on that we know about and he might be working on, I think that's a fair priority.