This means they like each other 🤣

Tyler

On 6/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, Fish Folk said:

Moooooooooooore plants! Fill up that water column. Also: live food is essential.

Totally agree with @Fish FolkNeeds more floating plants. Mine love spawning in hornwort or bladderwort. This is where mine spawn.

And to agree with @Fish Folk again, these are hardy fish, but they need live food.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, Fish Folk said:

Moooooooooooore plants! Fill up that water column. Also: live food is essential.

I'm definitely working on it lol it's a new scape so I gotta give it some time to grow in. Don't worry I used old aquasoil along with the wood and plants from other tanks so plenty of bb for this little tank. Also gonna be getting a nano hob to replace the crap internal filter. Been doing water change every other day too. 

• Like 1

I have a hard time finding those around me and also have grown sceptical of buying new plants as every time I introduced new ones I seemed to get sick fish. I know quarantine them... No good excuse for not doing that other than impatient and was too trusting of the supplier. 

On 6/27/2021 at 4:06 PM, Tyler said:

I have a hard time finding those around me and also have grown sceptical of buying new plants as every time I introduced new ones I seemed to get sick fish. I know quarantine them... No good excuse for not doing that other than impatient and was too trusting of the supplier. 

I recommend buying plants from Aquarium Co-Op if you’re in U.S. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 4:08 PM, Fish Folk said:

I recommend buying plants from Aquarium Co-Op if you’re in U.S. 

It still has the same risk imo despite their practices being much better than other places. Also I'm in Florida so certain plants may not make the trip so well.