Fish Room Dream Getting Closer

Brenda

I am so excited to share our fish keeping journey. My husband and I live in MN in a rental house and just made a purchase agreement on a home. We are currently in a cramped one bedroom rental and have 4 fish tanks. Our landlord said no cats/dogs so we decided to get a small 29 gallon fish tank and life has not been the same since. We, (but mostly me) are addicted now. I currently have a 20, 40, 75, & 125. I recently found a guy selling all his fish room tank/equipment so I made him an offer and we got 15 tanks from him in various sizes from 10 to 125 gallons. Our new home is much bigger and is a split level. I have already been trying to design on paper something in the lower level so we have an idea of where to put a few tanks right off. I am nervous about moving my 4 tanks and making sure everyone survives the event. We plan on keeping our rental an extra month so we wont be rushed. I want to set up 4 new tanks and get them cycled then move the fish over. Any ideas would be welcome. The new house is only about 40 minutes from our rental. I will post our journey as we move through this process. 

rental.jpg

New home.jpg

• Like 3