Plants that I can glue to rocks

Wow that is great, is it funny how we watch and try to research so much and at the end we buy everything on a rush lol it happens to me all the time jajajajajaj, I love the idea of naming the plants, and fish I’m in the prides of naming my fish too, and thank you for the info, yeah I like the black look, once I saw a black sand Tha k with plants wow it looks amazing, and I’ll post pictures of my tank later it’s a mess righ now, but I’m letting it go like that to mature, also fun story about plants, my culture belives that if you have a lemon tree that doesn’t produce lemons you go a hit it with a belt like 20 times and it will produce lemons, some people belige this to be true jajajajja, i have never see it myself 

On 6/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, Jcdli said:

if you have a lemon tree that doesn’t produce lemons you go a hit it with a belt like 20 times and it will produce lemons, some people belige this to be true jajajajja, i have never see it myself 

I can tell you first hand this works....My mother had a starfruit tree when we were kids....Every year it got bigger and every year it never fruit....next year bigger...next year no fruit....we were never allowed near that tree because she was afraid we would damage it.  Well after like 5 years it still never fruit....one day my brother and I are playing frisbee with a garbage can lid....back in the 70's they were metal back then...and we hit that tree and took a big chunk out of the trunk...i literally thought my mother was going to kill us.  

Well that year not only did it fruit...but the biggest she had ever seen and it was a double crop.  And that tree fruited every year after that to this day, So go beat the hell out of that tree...😂