Snail eating all my plants

Hi my name is Jerri, I bought some snail's a few months ago, thank goodness  my Parrot fish ate 4 of them one survived, so I bought some mystery snails, which are no problem, but the lone survivor is not a mystery snail after all he is a true Apple snail, just about the size of a tennis ball and has eaten over $ 200. 00 dollars in plants now, I feed over 20 algae wafers twice a day and he still has consumed all my moss off from large cholla wood my val. almost all the floating duck weed and fairy moss  creeping charley, all my plants connected to the lava rocks, the problem is I'm pretty well stuck with Godsnaila because I understand that they are illegal and I don't have the heart to do him in, any suggestions 

Edited by Jerri Casey
  • Like 1

Hi Jerri. What about a rescue? There are some organizations that can legally care for illegal animals. Aquariums, farms, even reptile rescues might be interested in such a snail (despite it's non reptile status). It doesn't hurt to call them all because you never know, even if THEY won't take them they might know someone who would. 

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
1 more thing.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jerri Casey said:

Hi my name is Jerri, I bought some snail's a few months ago, thank goodness  my Parrot fish ate 4 of them one survived, so I bought some mystery snails, which are no problem, but the lone survivor is not a mystery snail after all he is a true Apple snail, just about the size of a tennis ball and has eaten over $ 200. 00 dollars in plants now, I feed over 20 algae wafers twice a day and he still has consumed all my moss off from large cholla wood my val. almost all the floating duck weed and fairy moss  creeping charley, all my plants connected to the lava rocks, the problem is I'm pretty well stuck with Godsnaila because I understand that they are illegal and I don't have the heart to do him in, any suggestions 

mail him to me!