Thank you

YellowRose

đŸ„°Â I just want to thank everyone on the forum and especially Cody and his team at Aquarium Co-op for all of the advice, blog posts, etc. Your information is spot on and it's a wonderful thing to have a reliable place to come to.

• Like 10

On 5/28/2021 at 9:16 AM, YellowRose said:

đŸ„°Â I just want to thank everyone on the forum and especially Cody and his team at Aquarium Co-op for all of the advice, blog posts, etc. Your information is spot on and it's a wonderful thing to have a reliable place to come to.

Cory has definitely transformed the onramp to the aquarium hobby in every way. The Co-Op has dramatically trail-blazed the frontier between novice and master aquarist. I'll never forget that day when, instead of boisterous "LOOK AT ALL MY PETS AND I'M TEARING UP MY PARENT'S     Y A R D !!!!!"  YouTube videos booming on my son's MacBook, he was sitting up in his chair, attentively listening to the third hour of this demure guy from Washington State stack-dump knowledge on our Smart TV. That's pretty much when everything changed for us.

And one day we got to meet him too! 

1440746589_ScreenShot2020-12-23at9_26_02AM.png.aa89ade6e81803365529798e61d72aa1.png

Edited by Fish Folk
  • Like 7
  • Love 1