ACO Online Store Wish List

Lefty469

I just checked and it works ok for me, I see stuff I added to my wish list a few weeks ago. 

1500800036_Screenshot(101).png.830afc275ef60afb083f7d455dfda654.png

I also tried adding a random item to it, and it still worked (the thermometer). I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for you. Did you add the items while logged in? Did you click on the little person icon to go to your account and click "Wishlist?" 

1676310964_Screenshot(102).png.01ea473833f08f1ceca5682372bae751.png

Huh.  Must be something on my end.  Thank you.

edit - If I go to an item that I had previously marked, or if I mark one that was not, still nothing in my wish list 😞

Also, when I try to share it, Chrome opens a blank tab.

Edited by Lefty469
add data

• Administrators

I'm currently testing the new website that will launch soon.  If it still doesn't work after the new launch. I'll get the dev team to look into it. It's likely we are changing software to run the wishlist as the original company has changed the support functionality of what we need to keep it fast loading.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:12 PM, Cory said:

I'm currently testing the new website that will launch soon.  If it still doesn't work after the new launch. I'll get the dev team to look into it. It's likely we are changing software to run the wishlist as the original company has changed the support functionality of what we need to keep it fast loading.

Cory, thanks for the update.  I heard you mention the new website on Sunday's stream, and thought this might be a glitch from it.  I'm sure I'll be checking it from time to time.  Love me some wish lists.

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2021 at 7:12 PM, Cory said:

This works now, and all of my earlier stuff is still there.

Stay safe

• Like 2