I was wondering which repashy food would be best for my tank. It will have cardinal tetras, gold dust mollies, albino corydoras, guppies, a pleco (hopefully bristlenose but will have to see what LFS has) and possibly a betta. At first I was leaning towards community plus but then I thought I should get the morning wood because I have no driftwood in my tank. Will the corydoras eat the morning wood? Or should I just go with bottom scratcher or community plus? I know plecos like to snack on driftwood but how important is it for their diet? I added pictures of my tank. I know a couple people on here wanted to see it. I’m going for a Bermuda Triangle/ shipwreck theme. First batch of fish is going in today, 6 cardinal tetras with established filter media of course. 

663C0382-E50C-40C7-9490-C30FF5D02401.jpeg

0ED26DAE-56F8-43DA-B7F1-9873FD26AAED.jpeg

6ECD4F5A-CCD1-46B8-907F-704CAE20628D.jpeg

I haven’t really been able to find driftwood around here. The only ones I come across are the huge pieces that would go in 55+ gallon. All my other fish will have food to fulfill their diets such as freeze dried bloodworms and brine shrimp, Xtreme flakes, Vibra Bites. Also I’m getting some algae wafers as well. I’m putting together a big food order now. I’m mainly just concerned about my Plecos diet getting fulfilled. I’ve also heard corys can be a little finicky at feeding time, so something that they can eat as well just in case they ignore everything else. 

Following!!  I've only recently started using repashy as well, and want to know what other's use! 

I started out with soilent green, because I wanted something for my bottom dwellers...  The plecos love it, the snails check it out a little, but the cories seem pretty uninterested so far.  The rest of the fish (angels, tetras) do take a nibble here and there.   Gonna stick with it for a bit and see if they come around, but may also try the community kind.

That’s interesting. I read that corys like the vibra bites from Hicari but I want something that’s mainly for my pleco and corys. I don’t want the other fish eating it all before they have a chance to. And I want my pleco to get all of its nutrients so I’m leaning towards the morning wood. I’m also going to feed zucchini and other fresh vegetables. But I doubt the corys will be interested in the morning wood. Maybe I’ll just see how feeding goes. I will have plenty of other foods that are great for corys so they shouldn’t go hungry.

• Like 1

Update: I just ended up ordering the Morning Wood and Community Plus. I am going to rotate them. The community plus might just be a once a week treat. I got 6 guppies today and they are loving their new tank. I’m not sure if I want to get a pleco next or the cardinal tetras

Edited by St. Louis Cardinal Tetras

My bronze cories love Community plus! I sometimes add some "mix ins" like fluval bug bites or a few freeze dried blood worms. They also really like Hikari vibra bites and Omega One shrimp pellets as everyday food. Live BBS and frozen bloodworms are also readily accepted. They must be fat & happy because they keep spawning without any help from me!