Meet the boys

Jimmy Cleveland

I have over 40 I’ll get some pics of them when I get up they are free roam though so I can’t promise pics of all of them but I have some decently rare breeds I couldn’t even Remember what breeds they all are and how many I have if them I remember when “I’m only gonna get a couple” was said just like fish 😂 

Edited by Angelfishlover

On 3/11/2021 at 5:08 AM, Jimycle said:

Does yours follow you around the yard? Mine will once they're done rooting around they specially run up to me and lock up when I go to get on my motorcycle like they want to ride on it with me. They are pretty stubborn but when they're not being stubborn they actually listen to me pretty good I'll tell him to get out of the garage and they will and 8 times out of 10 when I tell them to go to their Coop they will. I think it's because I won over the leader which is the biggest one by having her come around the yard with me and showing her the few spots I had set up with patio pavers and flip them over and show her the worms and things that live under there. They haven't laid their first eggs yet but I believe they will soon because when I yell at them to get in a Cooper out of the garage they will squat down like they're going to poop but they don't so I think their eggs are starting to develop.

Yeah they do that to me I think they just want food 😂 

• Haha 1