I have a pretty full life.

Rikostan

I've been married to an awesome woman for almost 30 years, have three great kids who I love to be around, three great dogs too. I have a ton of hobbies and besides some chronic health issues, I've been blessed with a pretty good life.

I'm saying there are a lot of positives in my life and lots to be happy and excited about, but lately nothing makes me more excited than this...

FireShot Capture 290 .png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I like days when I have a Co-op box coming. I get excited too when it's early. I ordered those cichlid rocks that Tazawa Tanks and Ben O'Chart did videos on and was disappointed by their Sept 1-5th estimate for delivery. Then this morning I got an email that they were coming today. 

I rearranged my day so I could rescape a tank lol

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 7:55 AM, Rikostan said:

I've been married to an awesome woman for almost 30 years, have three great kids who I love to be around, three great dogs too. I have a ton of hobbies and besides some chronic health issues, I've been blessed with a pretty good life.

I'm saying there are a lot of positives in my life and lots to be happy and excited about, but lately nothing makes me more excited than this...

FireShot Capture 290 .png

This is so wholesome!!!

• Like 1