Forum maintenance

Daniel

I was starting to get a little shaky there. I am so happy the forum maintenance is complete and the forum is online again.

I can now go back to ignoring aquarium maintenance and housework and get on the real business of life which is reading and posting on this forum.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

The forum fulfills my fish needs when I'm away from my tanks, and sometimes gives me a boost for tank maintenance when I'm not feeling it. I needed that boost today.

I'm hatching out Rainbows, my Amecas dropped fry last night, 3 of them have bent tails so they've been separated to see of they straighten out, and I've got 3 more tanks to set up and get running for extra grow outs and water changes on 10 of the tanks. All this stuff to do, I don't know why I'm telling myself "I need a tank at work!" 🤓..... but I do 😁

36 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I was starting to get a little shaky there. I am so happy the forum maintenance is complete and the forum is online again.

I can now go back to ignoring aquarium maintenance and housework and get on the real business of life which is reading and posting on this forum.

When I saw that it was down, I honestly started to wonder how @Daniel must be handling this 😂. Glad it is finally back up.

Back to business as usual! 

• Haha 1