Quarantine med trio..

Ramie

Do any of these meds in the trio interact with fritz complete water conditioner? Or are they safe to use together. Ich-x has some warning about certain types of water conditioners so it got me wondering. I just took the part of my media out that contained carbon...so i could use these meds..i still left some filter media that did not have carbon in it in the filter but in case i have a mini cycle occur while im medicating i need to know if i can use the frtiz complete or not to keep him safe from that angle. Anyone know?

6 minutes ago, Colu said:

Prime is also sulfonate based  Fritz guard is also safe to use with ich x

Frtiz guard wouldnt help me...id need something to detox ammonia/nitrite/nitrate. It doesnt do that that i can tell. Maybe ill just wait and make sure my cycle is still good....or maybe ill dose the fritz meds and wait on the ich-x. I was just planning to use them as a precautionary thing. Thank you for responding....especially with information. Much appreciation.

7 hours ago, Colu said:

The majority of the water  conditioner that detoxify ammonia/nitrite/nitrate  are sulfonate 

7 hours ago, Colu said:

The majority of the water  conditioner that detoxify ammonia/nitrite/nitrate  are sulfonate based

The majority?...that implies there are a few that arent. Do you know which ones are not?