How to breed Red Neon Blue Eyed Rainbowfish/ Paskai Rainbowfish/Psuedomugil Luminatis?

Yanni

Hi everybody! I've been thinking of some cool fish to keep and breed and I stumbled upon this fish. It is a stunning fish and it is apparently easy to breed! I have never had good luck breeding any fish except for livebearers and shrimp so I wanted to try some egg layers. Does anyone have any experience breeding these guys and anything I should keep in mind when caring for them? Do you guys know what parameter I should keep them at in order to breed them? Is soft water preferred or hard water? What are some spawning triggers for them? Etc... 

They should take any water, they will lay eggs daily with a spawning mop. I would recommend getting vinegar Eels as a first food. But you can do without. I breed all kinds of rainbows and they are super easy just have to get a pair. Any questions feel free to ask I will answer to best of my ability. Granted I haven’t bred these but most rainbows grow very slow and require clean water.