Please help identify this issue with my fish??

Chadders

Noticed this today on my White Mountain Minnow. No other fish appear affected. I don't have a quarantine tank or hang on tank so it's in a bag at the mo. I thought it might be a fungus so bought some API Pimafix. I've added one dose to the tank so far. Also wondered if it was Ich? Any Ideas?? it's a pinky white blob / spot.  

9AE7E823-BDC2-4743-95E7-C87BB808CA25_1_201_a.jpeg.62ff116b632b75931fa96a9b50592575.jpeg

F1457D10-9B75-4D49-AFCF-D520BD6EB56C.jpeg

10 hours ago, Colu said:

I would put him back  in the tank treat with aquarium salt 1table spoon for 3gallons  if you have live plants it will affect them

Thanks for the reply is that US or UK gallons because they are different I normally work in litres 🙂 would I add the salt to the tank directly or is it best added to a water change then added it slowly to the tank? I have pure sea salt would that be ok there's no additives in it. Also what can I expect to see happen to the plants? 

I've put the fish back with his tank mates he seems to be acting normal and it's not got any worse. 

I have read a bout columnaris infection often originates at the tail or dorsal fin  and extends as pale white patchs over body I have looked  it up from what I can see l don't think you have  columnaris but if you unsure treat for bacterial infection

Edited by Colu