You are probably going to need another light, here’s a link for a lighting guide.

JSN01267_600x600.jpg?v=1602011793
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

One of our most asked questions is, which LED Aquarium Light should I get? In this quick guide I'll give my recommendations.  Definitions: Low light = Undemanding plants, Anubias, Crypts, etc. Medium Light = Stem...

3 minutes ago, Struggle said:

You are probably going to need another light, here’s a link for a lighting guide.

JSN01267_600x600.jpg?v=1602011793
WWW.AQUARIUMCOOP.COM

One of our most asked questions is, which LED Aquarium Light should I get? In this quick guide I'll give my recommendations.  Definitions: Low light = Undemanding plants, Anubias, Crypts, etc. Medium Light = Stem...

I'd imagine I follow the 55 gallon recommendation as they are the same height?

7 hours ago, Sapere_Ceta said:

I think another fluval light would definitely assure you get the medium to high light you’re looking for, but this light could potentially do the trick, just maybe not as well as another fluval light though.

Thank you. I broke down and bought another Fluval. 

41 minutes ago, Mmiller2001 said:

I just set the extra one up. What light intensity should I start with? I had the single light at 75%

If the tank is pretty well planted, you could try it out at 65-75%. If there’s less plants, maybe not as high (so it’s doesn’t trigger a lot of algae). Increase if it doesn’t seem enough (though I think it probably would be) or lower if it seems like too much from there. 

1 minute ago, Sapere_Ceta said:

If the tank is pretty well planted, you could try it out at 65-75%. If there’s less plants, maybe not as high (so it’s doesn’t trigger a lot of algae). Increase if it doesn’t seem enough (though I think it probably would be) or lower if it seems like too much from there. 

Thank you again.

• Like 1