Should I try this combo?

Luis

My LFS is keeping a adult yo-yo loach by himself and in a small tank due to him being returned twice because of aggression . I kinda want to get him and put him in my 40gal with 1 adult male kribensis and 9 full grown tiger barbs who are pretty good at holding their ground and not being overly annoying to other fish. 
I know loaches in general love to be in groups however I don’t know anywhere that sells them at the same big size.
I feel I could take better care of him than the LFS. 
Thoughts on the combination? 

all thoughts and experiences would be highly appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by Luis
Unclear tiltle

I adopted a single yo-yo from someone who was getting rid of their tank, I put it in a community tank with a bunch of clown loaches and other stuff... it doesn’t really harm anything, it does have moments where it chases the clowns around sometimes but it’s not a 24/7 thing and it’s been over a year with no apparent problems. It doesn’t seem to bother anything that’s not on the bottom. I did have kribensis in there at one point but there was a group so I dunno how a single male would react. If this individual fish is known to be aggressive I would be cautious... 

I got three that are large ones and I put them in my 300 they are doing great with the smaller ones that I had in their. I would say try it and if he doesn't work out you can either find him a home that you feel will be good for him or this is a good time to get another tank and you can build the stocking around him