Discounted products

Hello,

I forgot to ask when I was in the store yesterday, but I saw a wide variety of products that were discounted (lights, Fritz products, etc.). I'm wondering why they are marked down. Are they returns or just making space on the shelves? Thanks.

• Administrators
On 10/17/2024 at 2:33 PM, Maximus said:

Hello,

I forgot to ask when I was in the store yesterday, but I saw a wide variety of products that were discounted (lights, Fritz products, etc.). I'm wondering why they are marked down. Are they returns or just making space on the shelves? Thanks.

A variety of reasons. Mostly overstock, from when we moved the warehouse from Everett to Kentucky. Some of the things are scratch and dent boxes. Some lights are open box returns etc.

Some items are low sellers. Some Repashy, were selling slow, too much variety, 1 container per 3 months. Those will be available online but slimmed down to a few varieties we'll carry all the time in the retail store.

On 10/17/2024 at 4:55 PM, Cory said:

A variety of reasons. Mostly overstock, from when we moved the warehouse from Everett to Kentucky. Some of the things are scratch and dent boxes. Some lights are open box returns etc.

Some items are low sellers. Some Repashy, were selling slow, too much variety, 1 container per 3 months. Those will be available online but slimmed down to a few varieties we'll carry all the time in the retail store.

Thanks, I will be making a trip back without the kids to snag some more stuff.