Black crowntail betta

Jack1235

On 9/1/2024 at 5:15 PM, Jack1235 said:

Hey whitecloud009 if you watching this does the betta will the glass surfing and seeing is reflection will go away on its own

I am lol. Like @CoryWithAKatana mentioned, adding a black background on back and sides can help. I use a cheap poster board taped. This is a good sign, meaning he is energetic! Won’t always go away on its own usually though. @Jack1235

On 9/1/2024 at 5:20 PM, CoryWithAKatana said:

*psst* the best way to get someones attention is by adding the @ sign and then typing their name (or it will show up) That way they get a notification that they were mentioned in a post here is an example) @Jack1235

Yes 👍🏻 

• Like 2

More fish likely won’t help. Plus, you don’t know if your betta is going to be aggressive towards tankmates or not.

You can also use tall plants to block the back and sides of the aquarium so there’s nowhere to glass surf. Even fake plants do the job for the moment if needed.

• Like 3

On 9/1/2024 at 8:46 PM, EricksonAquatics said:

More fish likely won’t help. Plus, you don’t know if your betta is going to be aggressive towards tankmates or not.

You can also use tall plants to block the back and sides of the aquarium so there’s nowhere to glass surf. Even fake plants do the job for the moment if needed.

Yes. a thick live plant such as pearlweed, amazon sword etc. I agree! fake plants too

• Like 2