Pleco disappeared

Bean

Hi! So I bought a small albino bristlenose pleco and 3 cory cats. 
The small cories are everywhere having fun and cleaning with big fish that aren’t eating them. But I haven’t seen the small pleco for at least 3 days and I’ve dropped food everywhere to see if he would come out. Does anyone have an idea where he could be or do you think he got eaten?

1 minute ago, Lynze said:

It's most likely hiding. When mine were small, I could go over a week without spotting them. If you dim the lights and feed, you may see them come out.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking but I have angelfish and a parrotfish and some kinda aggressive penquin fish

I was worried about putting my Bristlenose Pleco in my 75 gallon cichlid tank. I also have a large Parrot, some Geophagus Tapajos, and Electric Blue Acaras.  No one will go near her. When she is out, they look at her like she's some kind of an alien, and back away when she gets near. I guess it works to her advantage. I still only see her every once in awhile though. They are very good at hiding, especially when they are small. 

2 minutes ago, Lynze said:

I was worried about putting my Bristlenose Pleco in my 75 gallon cichlid tank. I also have a large Parrot, some Geophagus Tapajos, and Electric Blue Acaras.  No one will go near her. When she is out, they look at her like she's some kind of an alien, and back away when she gets near. I guess it works to her advantage. I still only see her every once in awhile though. They are very good at hiding, especially when they are small. 

Yeah lol I have an almost full grown pleco and no one goes near him. He hogs all of the algae wafers to himself and doesn’t let the cories get them lol. He also scares away the parrotfish haha

1 minute ago, James Black said:

The pleco is prob hiding. It took my pleco a solid month before I started seeing him outside of his cave. 

Ok yeah. He probably hiding on the backside of the huge piece of wood in the tank.

• Like 1