Do hillstream loaches eat very young/small Ramshorn snails?

My Sterbai cory tank has a bit of a baby Ramshorn snail issue. When I say baby, I mean very young with flat bodies and barely any shell, with a white coloration. I've been trying to crush them against the glass, but I just don't have the time right now to keep up. I've been interested in getting Hillstream loaches, and wondering if they will snack on these snails.

On 7/3/2024 at 1:33 PM, Maximus said:

My Sterbai cory tank has a bit of a baby Ramshorn snail issue. When I say baby, I mean very young with flat bodies and barely any shell, with a white coloration. I've been trying to crush them against the glass, but I just don't have the time right now to keep up. I've been interested in getting Hillstream loaches, and wondering if they will snack on these snails.

The other loach species like the yo-yo loach will eat snails.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2024 at 1:33 PM, Maximus said:

My kulhi loaches eat pond snails 

• Like 3