I bought Shrimp

I received my first "fish" order yesterday.  I emailed Erik a question last week before I placed my order.  He was very responsive and a pleasure to talk to.  I ordered some Ocean Blue and Amano shrimp.  The shrimp are gorgeous.  They were very healthy and active.  They were also very well packaged.  Go check his website out first next time you are in the need for shrimp.

On 5/2/2024 at 12:30 PM, EricksonAquatics said:

Good to hear! After seeing the Ocean Blues in Cory’s video I was in love. Currently not in the budget but I’d LOVE to keep and breed them someday.

I didn't see a video with those shrimp in it.  Do you know the name of the video or can you send a link to it?

Posted (edited)

Dear Ryan,

I am no mod here but the link given and opinion shared about a website/company that is not stated in the guideline seems to be against the forum rules. I would delete the topic personally.

• We don't discuss other aquarium related companies both positively or negatively. 
  • Links to competitors are prohibited. Dansfish.com, Amazon.com, Ebay.com, and Aquabid.com are approved.

https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/guidelines/

Edited by Lennie

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 12:41 PM, Lennie said:

Dear Ryan,

I am no mod here but the link given and opinion shared about a website/company that is not stated in the guideline seems to be against the forum rules. I would deleting the topic personally.

https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/guidelines/

Cory has mentioned this website in his videos and recommended people buy shrimp from this site.  That is how I found the site.  If the mods feel like it needs to be deleted, so be it.

Edited by RyanR

• Administrators

Unfortunately it is correct we only allow the approved vendors list. Even with praise. Praise starts, then others say, I had a bad experience or talk about a completely different company. Then we start getting emails from competitors etc. It's a whole situation we want to avoid. I'm glad you had a good experience, and I like Erik as well.

• 2 weeks later...