my fellow fish people...

I'm so glad I found this forum! My name is AJ and I have been keeping fish for several years. Right now I am breeding bettas, blue gouramis, multis, and angels. I also have various live-bearers and I keep koi in an outdoor pond in the warmer months. I look forwards to learning and sharing my knowledge !

• Like 3

On 4/26/2024 at 7:05 PM, xxannan said:

I'm so glad I found this forum! My name is AJ and I have been keeping fish for several years. Right now I am breeding bettas, blue gouramis, multis, and angels. I also have various live-bearers and I keep koi in an outdoor pond in the warmer months. I look forwards to learning and sharing my knowledge !

Welcome to the forum @xxannan

Hi! My name is Darcy and I am from an isolated corner of northeastern Oregon. I am getting back into the hobby after 4 years without a tank. My last tank was well planted and I had guppies, red cherry shrimp, and a snail or two. The closest pet or aquarium store is about a two hour drive away, so that makes life interesting. So far I have set an aquarium up with a few plants, scaped with wood and some stone from a previous aquarium. I am driving to the big city of Boise, ID next week and hope to bring home more plants and maybe a few occupants! I just watched Cory's video on "cycling" planted tanks, and am glad it confirmed what I thought was true. Really happy to have found this forum!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 7:05 PM, xxannan said:

Hello @xxannan! Welcome to this forum, 

On 4/27/2024 at 6:39 AM, Darcy said:

Hi! My name is Darcy and I am from an isolated corner of northeastern Oregon. I am getting back into the hobby after 4 years without a tank. My last tank was well planted and I had guppies, red cherry shrimp, and a snail or two. The closest pet or aquarium store is about a two hour drive away, so that makes life interesting. So far I have set an aquarium up with a few plants, scaped with wood and some stone from a previous aquarium. I am driving to the big city of Boise, ID next week and hope to bring home more plants and maybe a few occupants! I just watched Cory's video on "cycling" planted tanks, and am glad it confirmed what I thought was true. Really happy to have found this forum!

Welcome to the forum @Darcy! I am glad I found it to!