Guppy swims vertically, has sunken belly, scales sticking out

triss

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my (probably) 1,5 year old guppy. 😞 A few weeks ago he started swimming vertically, his scales started to sticking out, fins clamped, and got very thin. I started treatment with ESHA ndx, cause he had sunken belly. His poops are normal tho. 3 days ago I started to bath him in water with ESHA 2000 and also added more salt to my aquarium but it didn't help. He also developped something white on his body 2 yesterday (first picture) but to me it looks more like a scale that falls off... But I might be wrong. I started to think maybe it's not a disease, maybe he's just old? He's not THAT old, but he's from import and I've heard that imported fish has shorter life span. I also have male only tank. Appetite? He was a beast, didn't let anyone eat. But now he eats like every other guppy.

Today he's barely swimming. He just "stands" and moves his fins a little bit like on the third pic. 😞 He previously was swimming under the surface, although I have filter with air pump

His tail is torned but it is like this for about half a year now, cause my other guppy was aggressive at the beggining... 

My parameters: 
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 10
PH: 7,8
GH: 13
KH: 10
Temp: 74 F
Size: 12 Gal

image.png.cfabe3384d457e81cf2d0e5a21ecb02c.pngimage.png.443d5616113faf72dbd4a3db5233e07f.pngimage.png.3e2a3b78c2f937b3bac724c29cece66c.png

Edited by triss

Pineconing can by a caused a number of things internal bacterial infections organ failure parasitic infections If you have a quarantine tank or a tote you could use to quarantine then I would treat with a higher dose of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 2 gallons salt just remember to only put back in what you take out so if you do a 2 gallon water change put 1 table spoon of salt back in as salt only removed though water changes I would do a full course of Esha 2000  instead of baths and i would add some Indian almond leaves as they have antibacterial and antifungal properties @triss