Boston: Uncle Ned's is Amazing!

I just recently tried out a store which happens to be a coop retail partner in the Boston area that's great.  Tons of selection, snail-free live plants, hardscape, reasonable prices.  They also are friendly with my 3 and 5 year old.  I'm so happy to have found this place and also happy to know I can use my membership with the coop to save some as I throw my money at them!

I'll probably stock my tanks exclusively from this place plus local fish auctions.

http://www.unclenedsfishfactory.com/

Admins, mind moving this to another section?  Sorry about that... newbie post.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 6:10 PM, Synder said:

I just recently tried out a store which happens to be a coop retail partner in the Boston area that's great.  Tons of selection, snail-free live plants, hardscape, reasonable prices.  They also are friendly with my 3 and 5 year old.  I'm so happy to have found this place and also happy to know I can use my membership with the coop to save some as I throw my money at them!

I'll probably stock my tanks exclusively from this place plus local fish auctions.

http://www.unclenedsfishfactory.com/

Admins, mind moving this to another section?  Sorry about that... newbie post.

That is cool! You can repost in another section if u want, just have to repost the same thing @Synder

My only issue with Uncle Ned's is that its hard to figure out what they have in stock at any time, you can check their forum to see what's coming, but there's no way (that I have found) that tells me what they have in stock...its further out for me though, so I tend to stick to Tropic Isle (Framingham) which was the first ACO retail partner in MA 🙂