Photo dump of my favorite fishes I have right now.

I love me a good photo dump! Thanks for sharing.

That photo of the EBA + those Archers (?) looks fantastic.

Are those Roseline Sharks? (aka Denison Barbs, I think . . . originally from India) Very nice with the light colored substrate.

What species is that glorious green pleco? I need one of those someday!

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 11:14 PM, Fish Folk said:

I love me a good photo dump! Thanks for sharing.

That photo of the EBA + those Archers (?) looks fantastic.

Are those Roseline Sharks? (aka Denison Barbs, I think . . . originally from India) Very nice with the light colored substrate.

What species is that glorious green pleco? I need one of those someday!

The archers are clouded/golden/burmese archers! And yes those are rosealine sharks!

The pleco is a green phantom, growing very slowly and I only see it a couple times a month, but been doing well over the 2 years still seemingly!

• Like 1

I keep trying to get good pictures of my L333 pleco and orange laser cories for this thread, but they are just impossible! They are so unbelievably shy which is unfortunate considering theyre easily my favorite looking catfishes I have currently. I look forward to moving since once I do I'll redesign the tank with a lot more cover so hopefully they're not so anxious about the more open areas. 

Though in general I'm really anxious about moving. I am graduating this May and my lease is over at the end of June. Gotta find a job and then somehow a ground floor apartment that'll let me have my 125 and THEN figure out if its even possible for me to get it in there. So stressful and would be sad to lose my archers and dension barbs. I'd still find a tank for my acara though I'm sure. All my other tanks are 29 gallons or smaller, so they won't be much of a moving problem at all thankfully. 

Edited by Gannon

On 2/20/2024 at 6:27 AM, reefhugger said:

Wonderful pictures.  Agreed those Roseline Sharks are so beautiful.  All the best in moving...you certainly have much change ahead of you.  Day at a time and you'll get through it just fine.

Yep I'll hopefully get there and not have to downsize. First things first, find a job somewhere I think I could stay for a while ideally.