Will betta eat this?

Hello, another question and this is concerning my betta who if you read my “betta is fat?” And “betta is dying” u know about him prob. So, can he eat bug bites tropical fish formula that I have got now from AC. It says for small fish soooo…..can he?

I've tried feeding mine bug bites, but they can be a bit too crunchy for him and he spits them out most of the time. You can try tho, mine hasn't been hurt by them. I've thought of soaking them in some tank water for a few minutes to soften them up, but then they might sink too fast. 

I've been really sold on the Hikari Betta Bio-Gold pellets - they float a long time and my betta easily eats them. 

On 1/29/2024 at 2:01 PM, MattyM said:

I've tried feeding mine bug bites, but they can be a bit too crunchy for him and he spits them out most of the time. You can try tho, mine hasn't been hurt by them. I've thought of soaking them in some tank water for a few minutes to soften them up, but then they might sink too fast. 

I've been really sold on the Hikari Betta Bio-Gold pellets - they float a long time and my betta easily eats them. 

Ok I will thanks!!