Severums

Robert Moore

Petsmart???????? I’m 🤔 not sure….

On 1/22/2024 at 6:14 PM, Robert Moore said:

I just hatched about 100 Severum Fry. their about 3 weeks old and about 1/2 inch long.  Does anybody know someone who might buy them.

Any information will be appreciated

Thank you.

On 1/22/2024 at 7:32 PM, GoofyGarra said:

@Robert Moore Look into local stores and clubs.

Often local stores will take hobbyist bred fish, in exchange for an amount of credit.

Local clubs usually have swaps a few times a year where people can sell their fish to other hobbyists.

Yes I have a good local store around called the fish bowl but u might not have that byut any local stores is fine

Here is a good way to find clubs near you to reach out to. It’s on the aquarium coop store home page at the bottom.17ECDADF-0DD7-4EF9-99B1-D936D431C06A.jpeg.743a07b126558d324f6bd4920c558118.jpeg

After you have been a forum member awhile and made 50 MEANINGFUL posts the buy/sell/trade portion of this forum opens  please read rules and posting format before listing  

Large fish swaps have vendors that will buy at wholesale price from hobbyists.  
Dans fish buys hobbyist bred fish. They have a program available if you reach out to them via their website.

Small local shops often buy from hobbyists or give store credit.

If you are close enough to drive to Aquarium Coop store they buy from hobbyists. Contact customer service first though do t just show up with your fish.  I do not know what their rules are for that I’m on the East Coast

adds on Band app by clubs local to you, Craigslist , Facebook etc

Good luck  

• Like 1