Smaller heavy duty aquarium racks?

ForteanFish

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what I'm looking for exists, but trying to see if it does.  I'm interested in getting an aquarium rack to hold some small tanks.  However, most of the ones I see online are 72 inches or higher.  For a variety of reasons, mostly due to space and mobility, are there any that are smaller but still are durable and can handle a lot of weight?  Honestly something that could hold maybe 1 20 gallon and a few 5 or 10 gallons?  I do not have these tanks yet, but trying to plan out growth for the future.  Thanks for any input or suggestions!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2023 at 11:42 AM, ForteanFish said:

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what I'm looking for exists, but trying to see if it does.  I'm interested in getting an aquarium rack to hold some small tanks.  However, most of the ones I see online are 72 inches or higher.  For a variety of reasons, mostly due to space and mobility, are there any that are smaller but still are durable and can handle a lot of weight?  Honestly something that could hold maybe 1 20 gallon and a few 5 or 10 gallons?  I do not have these tanks yet, but trying to plan out growth for the future.  Thanks for any input or suggestions!

I’d just but a prefeb rack, saw off to desired height, move cap down, and replace any sus particle board with hardwood panel…

IMG_6006.jpeg.fa443ed246274a577b3290e608a0f6ca.jpeg

OR…

I’d custom build a rack using cinderblocks and hardwood boards.

Personally, I luke to custom-build my own stuff; but it’s not cheap…

Edited by Fish Folk