I believe the recommended treatment is salt, which is something I've done pretty recently with my shrimp colony. I'll double check the articles linked above (great source of information).  I can't really tell, so more photos and maybe even a video may help!

I don't think those are eggs though.  Vorticella seems most likely from what we can see!

https://aquariumbreeder.com/shrimp-infection-vorticella-treatment/

image.jpeg.c81d4cbe268c09ace891156ee0880bbe.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I do not see anything around the face. However this appears somewhat green in the photo and located near and on the abdomen. I would look into Ellobiopsidae as a possibility. My eyes are not great so I’m including this handy article. It will allow you to compare what you see in person with your shrimp. It also gives treatments. 
https://aquariumbreeder.com/understanding-dwarf-shrimp-diseases-and-parasites/

Edit duplicate article already provided 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2023 at 5:12 AM, Guppysnail said:

I do not see anything around the face. However this appears somewhat green in the photo and located near and on the abdomen. I would look into Ellobiopsidae as a possibility. My eyes are not great so I’m including this handy article. It will allow you to compare what you see in person with your shrimp. It also gives treatments. 
https://aquariumbreeder.com/understanding-dwarf-shrimp-diseases-and-parasites/

Edit duplicate article already provided 

Good thought @Guppysnail. Here’s a photo of that one.

image.png.9ecb57b396864cb22d798431daf77988.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

UPDATE

First thanks to all who have responded to this question. You have really helped to put me in the right direction. Based on the article I concluded that my shrimp had a parasite like Ellobiopsidae. From the picture in the article posted  it looked just like the yellow stuff on the red shrimp. Looking at treatment options online I was discouraged and thought the shrimp would die…I put the affected shrimp in a small isolation tank (about 1 gallon) with some plants. I added extra salt but did not seem to help. Then I used Ich X. At first a small amount but then added more over a couple weeks enough to maintain a blue tint to the water adding more every 3 days or so. The yellow stuff persisted and even seemed to grow slightly more impairing the swimmerets. The shrimp was still able to swim and eat. To my surprise over about 6 weeks the yellow growth started to recede eventually going away completely.  I kept that shrimp isolated for another month or so and with no signs of yellow growth returned it to the general population. Still no sign of the stuff!!! Months later. I am convinced the Ich X was the cure. Did not find other reliable treatments online but if anyone has this type of shrimp parasite I would try the IchX.

Thanks again for the forum members who made me realize my shrimp was not berried. I’m still just a novice shrimp keeper …. Thankful not to lose my whole colony.

Edited by Tobielakeshore