Easy Green Jugs - No Longer Available or Just Out Of Stock?

I'm working on setting up an auto-dosing system and wanted to buy the larger jugs of Easy Green, I can't remember if they were 2L or 1 gallon or what.. but all I see online is the 120ml and 500ml bottles. Were the jugs discontinued or are they just not in stock right now? 

Same for Easy Iron and Easy Carbon, thanks!

Edited by Creedmoor Aquatics
  • Like 1

@Creedmoor Aquatics Here's a suggestion... don't know if it will work, but here is the link for Aquarium Co-Op's partner stores page. If there is one in driving distance to you, call them to see if they would order a case of the larger (16.9 oz) Easy Green bottles for a better price, then next time they order their ACO products (grocery stores do that sort of thing for their customers all the time) they could get an extra case for you?

https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/retail-partner-store-finder

Otherwise, you would be looking at another brand... doesn't seem like anyone is doing the gallon sizes much, though. The other option is to mix up gallons of custom fertilizer from powders (like the big guys do)... cheaper, but is just another inconvenience time and effort wise.

FYI: Flourish by SeaChem is NOT an all-in-one, and there is Thrive, but Easy Green in the smaller bottles would probably still be cheaper.

Hope that helps.

Edited by JChristophersAdventures
more info