Aquarium Task Day

Cisco

August 21st

Hi to who ever might be reading this. 

This is really new to me, not sure what I'm doing at this point.  I got a big task done today in my 65g comunity tank. I rounded up 15 Bristle nose plecos (5 albinos and 10 more standard color grey, brown and black mix). I tried bating my net with alge tabs and shrimp got three that way, but it was slow. so I decieded to hunt them down and bagged them about an hour and a half ordeal. I ended up taking a lot of decore out.

I took them to my local aquarium shop Aquariam Paridice in Lakewood, Wa between Tacoma and JBLM. They are a good store and nice people. I want to ask them about carring some of the products from the Co-op.

Lets see if I can attach a pic of my tank.20230311_181100.jpg.632016ac3a8b0f3e0c2157be377c12b2.jpgFrontanglevw.jpg.f531b28d837e3e606d36d968b3eae294.jpg

• Like 1

How do I turn the last pic? It is upright in my file.

In the upside down front is the Dwarf Sagitturia which I managed to kill some how? Usually I am pretty good with plants. The other plant I bought from the Co-op Pearl Weed is doing great. the red plant is Nymphaeu Stellate bulb. Currently it is in remission which is a normal cycle for the bulb. Also, my bristle noses seem to love eating the stems of the nymphaeu so the leaves end up floating around my tank. By the exhast tubes is Anubius Nana and slighlty seen is the Water wisteria (Hygrophila difformis).  

And you can see the pre-filter sponge on the canister intake tube. I hope the pic are not too big. Not sure yet how to shrink them down.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 1:42 AM, Cisco said:

How do I turn the last pic? It is upright in my file

You trim is a very small amount using the crop tool.  For whatever reason it's a bit of bug on the forums they are still working to sort out.

Welcome to the forums.  The tank looks wonderful.  So many different plants!

1.png

On 8/22/2023 at 1:42 AM, Cisco said:

I hope the pic are not too big. Not sure yet how to shrink them down.

There's a tool where you can just double click, and then resize them that way if you want.  They are good though! No worries. 🙂

On 8/22/2023 at 4:42 AM, Cisco said:

How do I turn the last pic?

Welcome to the forum. I know the pain of netting many pleco out of tanks. It’s a chore for sure. 

Remove the photo. Edit the photo. You can crop a micro inch and it eights itself when you re-post it.