Rookie aquarist here; excited to learn and share!

Mikhaela

Hello all! Recently I have delved deep into the lovely world of freshwater aquariums on YouTube. The fascination and wonder it has ignited within me are beyond words, and let me tell ya... my wallet may never be the same 😂 While I'm still gathering the essential gear to bring my aquascape vision to life, my mind is constantly filled with dreams of layouts, plants, stones, and the perfect inhabitants.

In this journey, I'm fortunate to have an incredibly supportive husband who has cheerfully endured my non-stop chatter about my aquatic dreams. However, I'm very aware that its been the only thing I talk about, so I need another outlet before I drive him crazy. I am THRILLED about the idea of connecting and learning from the brilliant minds in this community!!

• Like 2

On 8/6/2023 at 3:35 AM, Mikhaela said:

I'm very aware that its been the only thing I talk about, so I need another outlet before I drive him crazy.

Welcome to the forum and the hobby. 
This is the EXACT reason I joined. My non- fish hubby who is wonderful and supportive finally said “could we please talk about anything other than fish today” 🤣 poor guy. 

• Haha 2