Is this tank safe?

I was chatting with a friend back in the Philippines and he showed me that his tank had these little figurines inside. I told him that it might not be safe and he said he’s had it in the tank for a few weeks and the fish are fine. No deaths or weird behavior. 

He had these in the tank PEGASUSWINGS 10pcs Random Fairy Garden Statues Luminous Ghost Tree Elves Miniature Garden Decor Figures Glow in The Dark Figurines for Micro Landscape Decoration Accessories (Blue Light) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0963YRXJG?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_J2W2BPZPAGV2M5NB68V8

60061D6D-FD42-4B68-B005-778349946D5B.png.b2d43a18e807a6373fdb7478850e4479.png

I think I posted this in the wrong section 😆

Edited by knee
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 12:44 PM, Guppysnail said:

I hope they are safe I would love to have them peeking out in places in my frogs terrarium.

I hope so too! I want to use them for the hew shrimp tank I'm planning to setup. Hopefully someone can give us more info. 

I sent a message to the seller hopefully they respond soon 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 5:54 PM, Rube_Goldfish said:

Isn't there some kind of clear sealant that you can use to make basically anything aquarium safe? Or am I misremembering something?

I think that’s plasti dip you’re talking about. I did consider that too if ever these little figurines are toxic 

On 3/16/2023 at 2:45 PM, MattyM said:

but good to hear your friend is not having any issues. They are pretty cute!

I’ll probably just wait a few more weeks and ask him if there are any changes 😂

• Like 1