Hello from Cali!

Hey there! I'm excited to join this forum and get some new fish info, since all the club meetings have been canceled recently. ๐Ÿ˜ž I like freshwater, livebearers in particular. Oh, and did I mention that I love snails? I love snails! ๐ŸŒ I currently have a 10gal tank of magenta mystery snails that have been breeding like crazy (they need an upgrade but I'm space limited,) and a 60galย with "Ginga Rubra" guppies (I don't have much info on them, but they are happy,) Beckford's pencilfish (under-advertised!), gold cloud minnows, bamboo shrimp, cherry shrimp, assassin snails. I love 'em all, although I could do with fewer of the assassins. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the long intro, just really excited to be here!

20200720_175440.jpg

11 hours ago, Kat_Rigel said:

Hey there! I'm excited to join this forum and get some new fish info, since all the club meetings have been canceled recently. ๐Ÿ˜ž I like freshwater, livebearers in particular. Oh, and did I mention that I love snails? I love snails! ๐ŸŒ I currently have a 10gal tank of magenta mystery snails that have been breeding like crazy (they need an upgrade but I'm space limited,) and a 60galย with "Ginga Rubra" guppies (I don't have much info on them, but they are happy,) Beckford's pencilfish (under-advertised!), gold cloud minnows, bamboo shrimp, cherry shrimp, assassin snails. I love 'em all, although I could do with fewer of the assassins. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the long intro, just really excited to be here!

20200720_175440.jpg

Hey, welcome! I love the assassin snails. If you need to get rid of some just let me know, ill take them off your hands! Haha

• Thanks 1