Hello from NE Ohio

Rewcolee1

Hi all. I’ve been keeping fish/aquariums for 30+ years. Clearly I’m new to the forum as I stumbled onto the Co-Op videos a few months back on YouTube. I’ve now purchased plants and switched to the Co-Op fertilizer.
 My current main tank is a 75 gallon with a Fluval AquaSky 2.0 and Fluval 407 filter. I’ve recently have been trying my hand at live plants for the 1st time I think it is going OK.

I’m looking forward to having some good conversations on here, but more importantly learning some new stuff. Like most things in life this “hobby” is a never ending learning curve. Which is amazing!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

2 golden rams—

4 angel fish—

2 gold sevrums—

4 head & tail light tetras—

2 ”kissing” gouramis

10 neon, 5 cardinal, 5 gold tetras—

8 Cory’s—-

2 gold nugget pleco’s—

1 spotted and 1 striped Raphael

—oh and 3 silver dollars, which I’ve learned are horrible for planted tanks, but are 10yrs old along with the Raphael’s so I’ll have to live with it.

image.jpg

Edited by Rewcolee1
  • Like 2

On 2/5/2023 at 10:57 AM, Rewcolee1 said:

2 golden rams—

4 angel fish—

2 gold sevrums—

4 head & tail light tetras—

10 neon, 5 cardinal, 5 gold tetras—

8 Cory’s—-

2 gold nugget pleco’s—

1 spotted and 1 striped Raphael

—oh and 3 silver dollars, which I’ve learned are horrible for planted tanks, but are 10yrs old along with the Raphael’s so I’ll have to live with it.

image.jpg

the big fish dont eat the neons?

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 1:00 PM, neitherman said:

Your tank and stand look like that Marineland kit at Petsmart I've been eyeing with envy since I first saw it. Great looking tank, I love the giant crypts!

Yep, that’s where I purchased it 2yrs ago. I was just in there the other day. They are saying it’s “on sale” for $699. 🤣 I got it for $300 and thought it was a steal.