Swap Meet

JJenna

I know that I'll continue to buy plants from ACO but after going to my first aquarium swap meet I'll be setting aside money to buy some more established plants. Getting ready to do RR on this bunch. I spent less than $50 for 3 Spiral Vals, Aponogeton Madagascariensis (Madagascar Lace), this huge Cryptocoryne Undulata (look at all those babies busting out!) a couple of green (looks like wavy but bag only marked green buce) Buce, and a pile of Subwasstertang. Just for size reference the towel is 20" deep. Tomorrow will be a planting day. Going to remove the larger rocks in the tank to make it easier to plant at the back of the tank. 

Winter Swap Plants.jpg

• Love 4

On 1/28/2023 at 5:45 PM, JJenna said:

I know that I'll continue to buy plants from ACO but after going to my first aquarium swap meet I'll be setting aside money to buy some more established plants. Getting ready to do RR on this bunch. I spent less than $50 for 3 Spiral Vals, Aponogeton Madagascariensis (Madagascar Lace), this huge Cryptocoryne Undulata (look at all those babies busting out!) a couple of green (looks like wavy but bag only marked green buce) Buce, and a pile of Subwasstertang. Just for size reference the towel is 20" deep. Tomorrow will be a planting day. Going to remove the larger rocks in the tank to make it easier to plant at the back of the tank. 

Winter Swap Plants.jpg

Beautiful plants. I wish my area had similar events. Best I get is people trying to get rid of their goldfish that outgrew their 1/2gal bowls 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/29/2023 at 4:34 AM, nabokovfan87 said:

lifetime supply of some susswassertang please

If it ever overtakes my tanks I'll send you a supply!

they had lots of fish as well, killis, cichlids appeared to be the big sellers and I got a sneak peek at one of Aquatic Arts fish rooms, this was just a small part of their setup. 

May be an image of 10 people, people standing and indoor

• Thanks 1